Karting for Kids - MK8DX Charity Tournament
Time & Location
About the Event
Compete in KARTING FOR KIDS - the largest charity Mario Kart 8 Deluxe tournament in history, hosted by the National Esports Association in partnership with Extra Life, and presented by HyperX and Antlion Audio.
All entry fee proceeds benefit Children's Miracle Network! As this is a charity event, we cannot offer member discounts to this event.
Here's what you'll be up against:
- 24 races at 150cc
- Normal Items
- Normal Coms
- 2 hours to complete all races
Here's what you can win:
- 1st Place: HyperX Cloud Alpha S Headset
- 2nd Place: HyperX Chargeplay Clutch
- 3rd Place: HyperX Cloud Earbuds
We'll also be doing a drawing for an exclusive holiday NEA t-shirt!
Upon registration, you'll receive an email with the tournament code. Enter this code in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe to compete! Tournament begins promptly at 8:30pm EST on December 16th, 2020. You can join earlier to practice. You have 2 hours to complete all 24 races.
Join us in our Discord server if you want to hang out in voice chat! This is meant to be a fun, friendly-competitive event to support a great cause!
- Racer Ticket$0$00$0
- Extra Life Supporter$6.99+$0.17 Service fee$6.99+$0.17 Service fee0$0
- Extra Life Hero$14.99+$0.37 Service fee$14.99+$0.37 Service fee0$0
- Extra Life Superhero$24.99+$0.62 Service fee$24.99+$0.62 Service fee0$0